4. Registration for Admission-Cum-Scholarship Test
- Online Registration (Click Here)
- Offline Registration Form (Click Here)
For Registration, you have to submit the Registration Form duly filled-up at least two days before the date of Admission Test along with the required documents, photographs and the Registration Fee of Rs.500/-.
You are requested to obtain your Admit Card from the school at the time of your Registration.
Your Admit Card will be a proof of your Registration and will entitle you for appearing in the test.
- In exceptional cases, if you are not able to obtain the admit card two days prior to the test then you can report in the school campus two hours before the start of the test for obtaining the admit card and depositing the Registration Fee on the day of the test itself.
5. Interview and Selection for Scholarship
- On the basis of scholarship test a merit list will be prepared and shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- The scholarship test is of 200 marks and interview is of 50 marks on the basis of performance in test and interview a final merit list will be prepared.
- The eligible meritorious students who take admission will be given scholarship on quarterly basis i.e. in July, October, January and March.
- The interview process will start 2 days after the scholarship test i.e. from 07-02-2018.
- Final selection list will be displayed on website and notice board.